Privacy and Cookies Policy
The website is administered by SOVA Consultancy LTD, based in London. Office 24b, 182-184 High Street North, London E6 2JA
Contact with the administrator possible at e-mail address: email@example.com
- Administrator – SOVA Consultancy LTD based in London. SOVA Consultancy LTD, Office 24b, 182-184 High Street North, London E6 2JA
- Site – the website available at the address, https://sovaaccounting.pl
- User – any entity that uses the Site.
- Users may provide their personal information to the Administrator through forms available on the Site, such as a contact form, a phone call order form, and an online appointment form.
- The Administrator is the administrator of the User’s personal data.
- Data provided to the Administrator as part of the contact form is processed in order to respond to the User’s inquiry.
- Data provided to the Administrator within the framework of the call order form is processed for the purpose of carrying out the call.
- The data provided to the Administrator within the framework of the online appointment form are processed for the purpose of the meeting.
- The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of any personal data provided to him.
- Provision of data is always voluntary, but necessary for the User to take the action for which the form is intended.
- The administrator does not share the data provided to him with any third parties.
- Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected from access by unauthorized persons.
- The user has the following rights:
- The right to request access to your data, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing,
- The right to object to processing,
- The right to data portability,
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the User has previously given such consent,
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in relation to the processing of personal data by the Controller
- The Administrator hereby informs the User that the personal data provided to him/her as part of the form for ordering an online meeting, is transferred to the United States by saving it in a database located on a server located in the United States. This is due to the fact that the Administrator uses the Setmore system, whose provider is an American entity. This entity guarantees the confidentiality of the data stored in its databases.
- The Administrator hereby informs the User that he entrusts the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- H88 S.A., Franklina Roosevelta 22, 60-829 Poznań – in order to store personal data on the server,
- CallPage sp. z o.o., ul. Mokotowska 1, 00-640 Warszawa – in order to use the system used to initiate a telephone call ordered by the User,
- Setmore Private Independent Company, Portland Oregon 1033 SE Main St #5, Portland, OR 97214, Stany Zjednoczone – in order to use the system used for the execution of online meetings booked by the User.
- The Administrator hereby informs the User that the personal data provided to him/her within the framework of the form for ordering an online meeting and the contact form, are transferred to the United States by saving them in a database located on a server located in the United States. This is due to the fact that the Administrator uses the Whatconverts system, whose provider is an American entity. This entity guarantees the confidentiality of the data stored in its databases.
- The Administrator hereby informs the User that he entrusts the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- Icon Digital LLC 1409 Coachman Drive Waxhaw, NC 28173 – in order to use the system used to analyze the origin of users and to store personal data on the server,
- The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s end device and then accesses the information contained in them for statistical purposes, for marketing purposes (remarketing) and to ensure proper operation of the Site.
- The Administrator hereby informs the User that it is possible to configure the Internet browser in such a way as to prevent the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. In such a situation, the use of the Site by the User may be hindered.
- The Administrator hereby indicates that cookies may be deleted by the User after they have been stored by the Administrator, through the appropriate functions of the Internet browser, programs used for this purpose or by using the appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
The Administrator hereby informs you that it uses the following technologies to track your activities on the Site:
- Facebook conversion pixel – to manage Facebook ads and conduct remarketing activities,
- Facebook API – in order to manage Facebook ads and conduct remarketing activities,
- Google Analytics tracking code – in order to analyze the statistics of the Site.
- WhatConverts scripts – to analyze the source of users and other statistics of the Site.
- Use of the Site involves sending queries to the server on which the Site is stored.
- Each query sent to the server is recorded in the server logs. The logs include, among other things, the User’s IP address, the date and time of the server, information about the Internet browser and the operating system used by the User.
- Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific individuals using the Site and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
- The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the Site, and their contents are not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
Terms of service
- Regulations – these regulations
- Service – the Internet service „sovaksiegowosc.pl”, operating at https://sovaksiegowosc.pl/.
- Service Provider – the company „SOVA Consultancy LTD” with registered office address: Office 24b, 182-184 High Street North, London E6 2JA, CRN: 11129464,
- Customer – any natural person accessing the Site and using the services provided through the Site by the Service Provider.
- Electronic Communication – Communication between the parties via electronic mail (e-mail) and contact forms available on the Website.
- Regulations, sets out the rules of operation and use of the Site, and defines the scope of rights and obligations of Service Recipients and Service Provider related to the use of the Site.
- The object of the Service Provider’s services is to make available free of charge tools in the form of the Site, allowing Service Recipients to access content in the form of posts, articles and audiovisual materials or web applications and electronic forms
- Any possible content, articles and information with the characteristics of tips or advice published on the Site are only a general collection of information and are not directed to individual Service Recipients. The service provider is not responsible for their use by recipients.
- The Client assumes full responsibility for the use of materials made available on the Site, including use in accordance with applicable law.
- The Service Provider makes no warranty as to the suitability of the materials posted on the Site.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any damages incurred by Service Recipients or third parties in connection with the use of the Site. All risks associated with the use of the Site, and in particular with the use and exploitation of information posted on the Site, shall be borne by the Service Recipient using the Site.
- Any information found at https://sovaksiegowosc.pl does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Article 66 of the KC.
- The use of the Site by each Service Recipient is free of charge and voluntary.
- Service Recipients are required to read the Terms and Conditions and other documents forming an integral part of the Terms and Conditions and must accept their provisions in full in order to continue using the Site.
- Service Recipients may not use any personal data obtained on the Site for marketing purposes.
- Technical requirements for using the Website:
- A device with a display capable of displaying web pages,
- internet connection,
- any web browser that displays web pages in accordance with the standards and provisions of the W3C Consortium and supports web pages made available in HTML5,
- cookies enabled
- In order to ensure the safety of the Service Provider, the Service Recipient and other Service Recipients using the Site, all Service Recipients using the Site should comply with generally accepted network security rules,
- Activities performed personally by the Service Recipients or using oprorgamming are prohibited:
- Without written permission, decompilation and analysis of source code,
- without written consent, causing excessive load on the Service’s server,
- without written permission, attempting to discover vulnerabilities in the security of the Service and server configuration,
- attempting to upload or inject code, scripts and software that may cause damage to the Service’s software, other Service Recipients or the Service Provider into the server and database,
- attempt to upload or inject into the server and database code, scripts and software that may track or steal data of Service Recipients or Service Provider,
- take any action aimed at damaging, blocking the operation of the Site or preventing the Site from fulfilling its purpose.
- In the event of detection of the occurrence or potential possibility of a Cyber Security incident or violation of RODO, Service Recipients should first report it to the Service Provider in order to quickly rectify the problem / threat and safeguard the interests of all Service Recipients.
Terms of communication and provision of other services on the Site
- The Website provides services and tools that allow Service Recipients to interact with the Website in the form of:
- Contact form
- Form to order a meeting online
- The service provides contact information in the form of:
- Contact phone
- When a Service Recipient contacts the Service Provider, the Service Recipients’ personal data will be processed in accordance with the „Privacy and Cookies Policy”.
Collection of data about Service Recipients
For the proper provision of services by the Site, to safeguard the Service Provider’s legal interest and to ensure that the Site operates in compliance with applicable laws, the Service Provider collects and processes certain data about Users through the Site.
In order to properly provide services, the Site uses and records certain anonymous information about the Client in cookies.
The scope, purposes, manner and rules of data processing are available in the „Policy on Cookies”.
- The Service Provider is the owner of the Site and the copyright of the Site.
- Some of the data posted on the Site are protected by copyrights belonging to companies, institutions and third parties, not related in any way to the Service Provider, and are used under obtained licenses, or based on a free license.
- Pursuant to the Law of February 4, 1994 on Copyright, it is forbidden to use, copy, reproduce in any form or hold in search systems excluding Google, Bing, Yahoo, NetSprint, DuckDuckGo, Facebook and LinkedIn any articles, descriptions, photos and any other content, graphic, video or audio material on the Service without the written permission or consent provided through Electronic Communication of their legal owner.
- According to the Law of February 4, 1994 on Copyright, simple press releases, understood as the information itself, without commentary and evaluation of its author, are not protected. The author understands this as the ability to use information from the texts posted on the site, but no longer to copy all or part of the articles, unless this is indicated in the individual material made available on the Site.
Amendments to the Regulations
- All provisions of the Terms and Conditions may be unilaterally amended by the Service Provider at any time, without giving reasons.
- Amendments to the Regulations shall come into force immediately after their publication.
- It is considered that each Client continuing to use the Site after the amendment of the Regulations accepts them in full.
Opinions posted on the website
- The average rating displayed on the website is calculated by the google algorithm and comes from the business card profile of the company Sova Accounting on Google available at https://goo.gl/maps/FzpzCUcEmcHcHDLR8.
- Based on the reviews found at the indicated address, the average rating available on the website is calculated.
- The service provider does not verify all opinions found on the company’s business card profile on Google at https://goo.gl/maps/FzpzCUcEmcHcHDLR8.
- Opinions posted directly on www.sovaksiegowosc.pl are verified by verifying the name of the author of the opinion with the list of currently serviced clients.
- If it is not possible to verify the veracity of the opinion on the above basis. The opinion is verified by contacting the customer by email to confirm that he is the author of the said opinion.
- Only positive opinions about the company are posted on the website. Negative and neutral opinions are not posted on the website, but are available on Sova Accounting’s profile on Google at https://goo.gl/maps/FzpzCUcEmcHcHDLR8.
- Any personal data contained in the opinions are processed only for the purpose of posting them on the website or on the company’s google profile, and for the purpose of possible control of compliance with these terms and conditions.
- The service provider guarantees the protection of personal data in accordance with applicable data protection regulations.
Any person whose personal data has been posted in an opinion has the right to delete or edit it by sending an appropriate request to the email address provided on the website or google company profile.
- The Service Provider will make every effort to ensure that the services of the Site are offered continuously. However, the Service Provider shall not be liable for any interference caused by force majeure or unauthorized interference of the Service Recipients, third parties or the activity of external automatic programs.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change any information posted on the Site at a time of the Service Provider’s choosing, without prior notice to the Service Recipients using the Site.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to temporarily, completely or partially shut down the Site for the purpose of improving the Site, adding services or performing maintenance, without prior notice to the Service Recipients.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to shut down the Site permanently, without prior notice to Service Recipients.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to assign, in part or in whole, any of its rights and obligations related to the Site, without the consent and possibility of any objection by the Service Recipients.
- The current and previous Regulations of the Site can be found on this subpage under the current Regulations.
- For all matters related to the operation of the Site, please contact the Service Provider using one of the following forms of contact:
- By using the contact form available on the Site
- By sending a message to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact using the indicated means of communication only for matters related to the Service.